- act like a spoiled child
throw a tantrum
- n.幕,法案,法令,动作,举动,节目,(戏剧的)幕 vi.行动,产生...的效果,担当,表演,假装,表现,见效 vt.扮演,装作
- n.爱好,同样的人(或物) adj.相似的,同样的 vt.喜欢,希望,愿意 vi.喜欢,希望 prep.象,如同 adv.可能
- Tell that child to stop pouting!
- Tell that child to stop pouting.
- In the same year he founded coquetry with jing bute and again in1999 he started modern chinese poetry.
- For caress with cry up children with smile with act in pettish to take in to requite for make fun of and ignore the children take in to respond with self-will by get mad.
- He was so horrified that his forehead nearly shrank into his eyebrows as his eyebrows rose up to his hairline.he realized she had mistaken it to be a letter of proposal and was being pettish to give him a hard time.he said quickly "please read the letter right away. I beg you.
- But I the most dear why you can't come to a stop again to embrace my term I act in pettish term I commited tomfoolery?
- Tut tut! Such a big child acting like a spoiled child.