- n.压榨,挤 v.压榨,挤,挤榨
- He was squeezing all afternoon.
- He sat within earshot milking the cows by the light of a lantern which I seized unceremoniously and calling out that I would send it back on the morrow rushed to the nearest postern.
- Musk ox calves huddle tegether during a snowfall at the nonprofit musk ox farm in palmer alaska.
- Some of the people of the chateau and some of those of the posting-house and all the taxing authorities were armed more or less and were crowded on the other side of the little street in a purposeless way that was highly fraught with nothing.
- A seething mass of children crowded around the tables.
- A road hog forced smith's car into the ditch.
- Children squeeze snugly between father at the handlebars of a motorcycle and mother riding side-saddle at the back.
- One day a seeing eye dog and a blind man got on a bus together.the bus was full of people and there were no seats.
- A south african businessman is refusing to leave croatia until he finds a girl who he spotted across a crowded bar.
- Good for at least a quart a week.
- We were boxed up all night in a railway carriage.
- Taking forward extruding as an example this paper infers a theoretical calculation formula for unit extruding force with primary stress algorithm in the plastic deformation.
- So tom unwound the thread from one of his needles and each boy pricked the ball of his thumb and squeezed out a drop of blood.
- Main applications: various equipment for hoisting derricking lifting towing port load and unload blast furnace hoisting and oil well drilling.the rope with wire core can be used under the shock load heated and squeezed conditions.
- He was so much too big for tellson's that old clerks in distant corners looked up with looks of remonstrance as though he squeezed them against the wall.