- to dig out
- We must dig up the weeds.
- Another greybeard known as the wise old man saw them and said derisively "how silly of you to do this! It is quite impossible for you few to dig up these two huge mountains."
- There is an air hole here.please scrape it and have a repair.
- And they cut out one ofhis eyes'cause he looked at some white lady.
- It now hung in the pantry and she had grimly promised her household that she would scratch out the eyes of anyone who mentioned the shoat to their guests or the presence of the dead pig's sisters and brothers safe in their pen in the swamp.