- something in which one is an expert
- pron.某事,某物 adj.有点象,大约
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- n.专家,行家,[军](特等)射手 adj.老练的,内行的,专门的 vt.在...中当行家,当专家
- Facetious remarks are part of his stock-in-trade.
- My father is a dab hand at baking bread.
- To make stuffed dumpling is his speciality.
- Cooking is her long suit.
- If there's one thing chao po-tao can do it's to fabricate rumours!
- You ve got all the right moves so get out and strut your stuff and it won t be long before someone wants to tag along and enjoy your company.
- You've got all the right moves so get out and strut your stuff and it won't be long before someone wants to tag along and enjoy your company.
- Systems analysis was after all an economists'technique.