[ná dìng zhǔyì]
- form a resolution
- The general resolved on an approach by night to recapture the lost ground.
- I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.
- It seemed a disloyalty to Mary to declare that nothing was farther from my mind than the idea of marrying her—especially as it now occurred to me that Mary might well have been using my alleged aspirations as a lover to make up Sammy's mind.
- Be sure you know your own mind jupe mr.gradgrind cautioned her.
- You hadn't decided yet.
- I've made up my mind about it; if I'm mabel I'll stay down here!