- solicit orders
- David took up this lament concerning saul and his son jonathan
- And the son of jonathan was merib-baal: and merib-baal begat micah.
- Joel the brother of nathan mibhar the son of hagri
- Your friend jonathan has told me about your dreams.
- "I am distressed for you my brother jonathan; you have been very pleasant to me.your love to me was more wonderful than the love of women.
- And saul pointing his spear at him made an attempt to give him a wound: from which it was clear to jonathan that his father's purpose was to put david to death.
- Eliahba the shaalbonite jashen the gunite
- Igal the son of nathan of zobah bani the gadite
- But the lad knew not any thing: only jonathan and david knew the matter.
- I am full of grief for you my brother jonathan: very dear have you been to me: your love for me was a wonder greater than the love of women.
- And jonathan made a covenant with david because he loved him as himself.
- The christians in jonathan's village paid my hospital bills.
- And the people did not know that jonathan had gone.
- Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to david with his armor including his sword and his bow and his belt.
- Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to david along with his tunic and even his sword his bow and his belt.