- Then isaac sent jacob away and he went to paddan-aram to laban son of bethuel the aramean the brother of rebekah the mother of jacob and esau.
- Laban brought his older daughter in to jacob.
- And laban gave his servant girl zilpah to his daughter as her maidservant.
- When laban rachel's father heard of this
- After rachel gave birth to joseph jacob said to laban "send me on my way so I can go back to my own homeland.
- Then jacob said to laban
- Moreover jacob deceived laban the aramean by not telling him he was running away.
- Jacob was shocked.he said to laban
- And he told laban all these things.
- Jacob had worked for laban for14years.
- There were tensions within the family now that he was living back with his parents in brabant.
- The period resulted in what became known as the brabant canvases.
- Now rebecca had a brother named laban; and when he saw the nosering and also the bracelets on his sister's wrists and heard his sister rebecca tell what the man had said to her he ran out to the man at the spring.
- These are the children of zilpah whom laban gave to his daughter leah and jacob had these sixteen children by her.