- In babylon the code of hammurabi was engraved on a tall stele.
- That group based in london is led by ahmad chalabi.
- As most coffee lovers know arabica coffee plants thrive in high altitudes.
- Bridge to terabithia is a work of children's fiction written by katherine paterson.
- Cara was more worldly-wise than her friends.
- Here the pale clergyman piled up his library rich with parchment-bound folios of the fathers and the lore of rabbis and monkish erudition of which the protestant divines even while they vilified and decried that class of writers were yet constrained often to avail themselves.
- Nathanael answered and saith unto him rabbi thou art the son of god; thou art the king of israel.
- Nathanael said to him rabbi you are the son of god you are king of israel!
- Rabbi said nathanael "you are the son of god; you are king of israel."
- Says rabbi moshe tendler professor of both biology and biblical law at yeshiva university in new york city: "I can make myself an albert ehistein and he may turn out to be a drug addict."
- It was really not until after the roman destruction of the second temple in a.d.70that rabbinic judaism became dominant and the role of the rabbi made uniform in jewish communities.
- The only heavy braking points are at the chicane after the tunnel and to a lesser extent the ste devote and mirabeau corners.
- It is shown that the evolutions of fidelity exhibit oscillations with equi-amplitude and perfect periodicity if the frequency of rabi oscillation is the linear function of the photon number.
- The law on marriage inside israel remains restrictive: for jewish citizens a religious ceremony as laid down by the rabbinate is the only kind recognised.
- "In babylon the code of hammurabi was engraved on a tall stele."