[lā bā tè]
- Rabat, capital of Morocco
- n.首都,首府,大写字母,资本,资金,资产 adj.首都的,重要的,死罪的,大写的,<口>极好的
- Madrid said that it has already made formal protests to rabat and will send additional troops to the islands off spanish ceuta and melilla in north africa.
- The arab summit in rabat recognized the plo as the sole legitimate representative of the palestinian people.
- Rabat authorities dispatched about a dozen soldiers to the uninhabited island perejil on the11th as part of its crackdown on illegal immigrants and counter-terrorist operation.
- Celebrations of the rabat royal palace were originally scheduled to take place in marrakech in april but have now been postponed to july12.
- He indicated that spain will step up diplomatic efforts to pressure rabat into withdrawing its troops from perejil.