- to hold
grasp [gra:sp; (-) græsp]
- vt.抓住,抓紧,掌握,领会 n.抓住,抓紧,掌握,领会
- "We respectfully request that the rent...
- Can I have both the puppet monkey and the jigsaw puzzle?
- "I even needed to wear my reading glasses to sort out things correctly."
- Pelosi says americans stand strongest as a nation when they stand on common ground. "I hope that in this term president bush will fulfill his promise to be a uniter not a divider.
- "Now then" said villefort placing the letter in his pocketbook "I must have another!"To whom?"
- Engine: a machine that converts energy into mechanical force or motion.
- We also use black pepper and benzoin oils in massage for pain relief peppermint oil mixes in the shower to wake up and refresh patients in the morning and tea tree and lavender oils to heal wounds.
- Let's parch corn! Stir up the fire!
- "A bomb is sure" he said. "By attacking at the yamen we guarantee that no one will mistake our cause"
- These human bodies without any semblance of consciousness would not be considered persons
- "We must keep the victoria in a middle zone between the perils of land and sky."
- Infected with the new doctrines'said a third eyeing the direction through his glass in passing;'set himself in opposition to the last marquis abandoned the estates when he inherited them and left them to the ruffian herd.
- ... Slapping their badge down on this desk...
- ... The chowder being surpassingly excellent we despatched it with great expedition...
- ... And then I pass the buck to you.