- as if
- adv.同样地,被看作,象 prep.当做 conj.与...一样,当...之时,象,因为 [域] American Samoa,东萨摩亚 [军] Air to Surface,空对地 (As)symb [化]砷 (arsenic)
- He doesn't slobber all over a girl like you!
- She realizes with a sudden wave of sympathy that charlotte a rather homely girl of advancing years married mr.collins out of necessity fearing a lonely and poverty-stricken life as an old maid.
- Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
- You know you can use all the lawyer mumbo-jumbo you want...
- L refuse to be ugly and saggy at age fifty!
- I could heartily wish a law was enacted that every traveller before he were permitted to publish his voyages should be obliged to make oath before the lord high chancellor that all he intended to print was absolutely true to the best of his knowledge; for the world would no longer be deceived as it usually is while some writer to make their works pass the better upon the public impose the grossest falsities on the unwary reader.
- I'ii beiieve that when I see it big poppa.
- Maybe that's because she's a minion of the anti-christ.
- Google founded by two brainboxes uses billboards bearing a mathematical problem: solve it for the telephone number to call.
- According to mnemonics people often forget unless they review from time to time.
- We don't need psychics for a bank robbery case.
- Only the shut-in patients had to stay inside on such a beautiful day.
- The king only lets go when the people tear away.
- Sylvester dallied about lena until he began to make mistakes in his work.
- Towering genius disdains a beaten path.it seeks regions hitherto unexplored.