- exploitation of real estate
- Alexei a property developer in voronezh central russia says he would happily vote for a third putin term.
- A dark horse of landed bound capriole--write down lanzhou gold to carry estate develops limited company
- The decline in homebuilding dragged down growth much as it has done for the past year.
- Accounting of real estate ent.
- The group primarily deals in knitting textile products hardware arts and crafts instruments chemical raw materials and products metals construction and decoration materials packing materials and housing development as well as commercial services.
- And we will accelerate our growth with substantial investment in high-tech industry and real estate in future.
- Two weeks ago rolls-royce sold its most expensive car yet to a beijing property developer who paid$ 2m for his custom-made phantom.
- All of which suggests that homebuilding is unlikely to recover soon although the pace of decline may slow.
- Meanwhile jilin geological prospecting institute is also utilizing their land resources to carry out the development of real estate and diversified economy.
- Yang's father known as yang guoqiang grew up in poverty in guangdong province and worked as a bricklayer before becoming a developer in the early1990s.
- Fangchenggang golden garden real estate co. ltd is a compositive real estate enterprise including exploiture of real estate sales upholster installation of water and electricity facilities estate management house property intermediary agent etc.
- For three years a middle-class couple stubbornly refused to sell their house to property developers who with the municipal government's permission planned to raze the entire area and turn it into a commercial district.
- The hotel service apartment projects of soho are getting more popular in china besides town house projects.