- in all cases
- adj.全部的,所有的,整个的 adv.完全,更加,越发 pron.全部
- He deeply understands traditional eastern and western ethics and also the present situation of economics both internationally and domestically in china.
- He speaks polish and knows warsaw.
- He had almost seemed like a human being and not the perverse wretch she knew so well.
- He droned on in the steady monotone that was later to become so familiar.
- Their goal is the hope learned about the buyers keep the electricity postal and the talk-back will be able to contact the buyer immediately with them and to have the question or the substandard goods product sells to the buyer.
- They were married in edinburgh and went to keswick where southey was kind to them.
- He seems to know his way around the shipping industry.
- He knew that his friend siddhartha had never followed any single teacher
- He entered the accustomed room and looked around him on its books its windows its fireplace and the tapestried comfort of the walls with the same perception of strangeness that had haunted him throughout his walk from the forest dell into the town and thitherward.
- Why not designate sydney as your unloading port?
- The following personnel are personnel with inside securities trading information:
- In what was apparently a chance encounter outside of a newport beach deli bryant spoke openly about his frustration with the team's personnel decisions.
- A kind of understanding is "the education that exceeds constant education to develop high quality person with ability namely" the expectation value that gets pedagogue to these then increased in virtually a lot of.
- Petty officer dualla.conversant in technical details.
- From the english side rumors of a major allied action in northern norway are being deliberately started.