- I guess; I suppose; perhaps; maybe
- pers pron 人称代词 (used as the subject of a v 用作动词的主体) person who is the speaker or writer 我（说话者或写作者称自己）: I think I'd like a bath. 我想洗个澡. * When he asked me to marry him I said yes. 他向我求婚, 我答应了. Cf 参看 me
- vt.猜测,推测,猜中,猜对,想,认为 vi.猜,推测 n.猜测,推测
- vt.推想,假设,猜想 vi.料想 conj.假使...结果会怎样
- She has a kind of abysmal magic power on the stage.her performance gives awaysa piece of rest she can pentrate the heart of the people like the gentle breeze blowing over a deep stagnant water and running into a quiet body everybody can have a strong sense of feeling from ber glamour.
- There is more at stake here than the sum of the pieces von croy.ever heard of armageddon. Unpleasant even by your standards.
- There a single bullet carelessly fired could precipitate a disaster along the lines of the amritsar massacre.
- Losing proposition as long as he has got something to do he is happy even if the business is losing proposition.
- Always require that some are warm.even though being that the pick is bumptious commemorate.
- Do not bring back the property of the company the home even if be a deserted rule or mat of a mouse.
- According to noy fear is both natural and expected.
- Midas might have been an unhappy guy but that's probably because he didn't know any other kings who could also turn things into gold.
- Even to go around the streets he do reluctate stay at home.
- I believed that manhood required that I stand up to him even if it meant fists.
- Any break in the skin even a pinprick provides an opening for dangerous germs.
- The midwife had no such skill.all she could say was that it might come out cross-wise and be a difficult delivery.
- Iam afraid I've got sunstroke.
- Do not clean your teeth at the table anywhere in public either with your finger or a tooth pick not even with your tongue.
- Wings outstretched talons flared and ears tuned to the faintest scrabblings of a rodent hidden under winter's white carpet a snowy owl in quebec province canada prepares to pounce.