- n.公开,户外,空旷 adj.开着的,敞开的,(车等)无篷的,开阔的,营业着的,公开的,坦率的,未决定的 vt.打开,公开,开放 vi.展开,开始,展现
- Orgnaization of social insurance agency should open the only card that gets unemployed insurance gold for unemployed personnel card of unemployed staff a certificate for drawing money gets unemployed insurance gold by the month to nominated bank.
- Bill of lading must be dated not before the date of this credit and no later than july.172004.
- Issuing a commercial acceptance bill with no truthful transaction background to the controlling shareholder or other associated party;
- Usance bill drawn hereunder are to be negotiated at sight.
- A list compiled each term by the office of a dean at a college or university naming the students who have achieved a high grade-point average.
- Some advertisers may have the option for billing based on credit terms and monthly invoicing. Typically these advertisers will have an established credit history of at least three months with the google adwords program and be in good standing.
- Finally a savings passbook was made out or a temporary cheque book issued.
- Don't drink alcohol or take unprescribed drugs as either can cause serious interactions with antidepressant medication and canexacerbatedepression.
- You should apply for a foreign exchange sale and payment certificate when remitting technology transfer fee to foreign countries.
- Study abroad how does personnel apply for to open "study abroad does returnee prove"?
- Please will you make ou the invoice for the tubing to my company?
- All remaining payments shall be made by letters o f credit t o be o pened in fav o r o f the contractor the detailed c o nditi o ns o f which are described in appendix8b "acceptance and payment schedule" and appendix8f "f o rm o f letter o f credit".
- I propose issuing a time draft for us$ 1 00000.
- We will invoice at ruling price.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the operational aspects of maintaining accounting systems and procedures relating to invoicing receipts and payments recording income and expenditure the preparation of ledger accounts and the preparation of an initial trial balance.