- to found a country
the foundation of PRC by Mao Zedong in 1949
- People's Republic of China,中华人民共和国
- monoamine oxidase n.毛式服装(指人民装) adj.毛式服装的
- The policy of price scissors is one of the major policies that support chinese dual economical social structure.
- Field attachment programme of the nationhood programme;
- After the foundation of the people's republic of china the recessive burden caused by the price scissors has been very heavy.
- In the course of participating in the local disaster relief envoys put together such links as pacification delivering relief fund and supervision of the central government served as the link between the central government and local government and represented the principal part the central government played in the relief.
- United nations trust fund for the nationhood programme of the fund for namibia;
- United nations fund for the nationhood programme for namibia;
- East wind prevails over west wind: the anti-foreign activities of the boxer uprising and the red guards.
- Coordinator of the nationhood programme for namibia;
- Older singaporeans have experienced the arduous task of nation-building but what do young singaporeans think about the country?
- Just after the foundation of the qing dynasty the three southern kings headed by wu sangui conqueror of the west rebelled the court.
- In the1400s the sultanate of malacca established itself and spread islam through most of the malay archipelago.to this day most malays are muslim.
- His beginnings were just as humble as those tens of thousands of singaporeans of that generation who had to shoulder the heavy responsibilities of nation-building.
- After the opium war of1984 china was reduced to a semi-colonial and semifeudal country.
- In the development process of the colony of the north america and the early days of the foundation the american nation gradually formed expanding thought with its own characteristics namely the sense of puritanical mission of their immigrant? S primogenitor "democratic expansion theory" represented by madison and "agricultural empire theory" represented by jefferson.
- After the japanese invaders established the puppet manchuria government in northeast china they set up the puppet manchuria harmony party to vanish the anti-japan ideology of the northeast people and started propagandizing "the spirit of building the country" and "the harmony of nations".