- surname Xi
- Zhongshan park and chairman mao's memorial hall.
- Arriving in moscow by special plane this afternoon escorted by his wife liu yongqing and the state councilor tang jiaxuan chinese president hu jintao began his four-day pragmatic visit on russia.
- Chairperson spokesperson business person etc
- Chairperson; spokesperson; salesperson.
- While the chairman was making his report mr.hua wei kept on striking matches to light his cigar.
- The chairman voiced all our feelings.
- The triumphal progress of the president continued throughout the evening.
- The chairman's mind was made up he would offer to resign.
- The rostrum was decorated with banners and flowers.
- Red flags are fluttering on both sides of the rostrum.
- The presidium shall preside over the sessions of the national people's congress.
- The chairman tonay bramall was responsible for the turnround in the company's fortunes.
- When chairman called the meeting to order someone muttered: "this looks like a three-cigar meeting."
- To dismiss a class the chairman dismissed the meeting.
- The chairperson made a risque speech full of double entendres which luckily no one quite understood.