- to wrap
- But he done gone down to the costco in pascagoula and got hisself a blaster
- He cleaned his stiletto on parkin's trousers and wiped the ocular liquid from his hands.it had been a messy business.
- A native american people formerly inhabiting eastern rhode island and southeast massachusetts including martha's vineyard and nantucket with present-day descendants in this same area.
- Inquired vampa of the sentinel.
- For the purpose of the security of british india and the trade route to there britain conflicted with france russia afghanistan and persia in near and middle east and central asia from1830to1865when palmerston was one of the main leaders of the country.
- Why not design make and sell clothes from the house of schiaparelli!
- Why not open my own house of fashion? Why not design make and sell clothes--from the house of schiaparelli! I would do it and I would begin with a sweater.
- A revitalised second half display was the outcome.two goals from jt's great mate frank lampard sealed a momentous victory.
- Musk ox calves huddle tegether during a snowfall at the nonprofit musk ox farm in palmer alaska.
- A native or inhabitant of parthia.
- A survivor just turned up in la palma.
- Named by percival lowell and william h.pickering...
- Previously it's been used successfully for a condition called paget's disease where it stops something called bone turnover for a short time allowing bone bruising to recover.
- The streets of major cities such as mohenjo-daro or harappa were laid out in a perfect grid pattern comparable to that of present day new york.
- Leading mannerists include parmigiano and giulio romano whose pictures are painted in deep rich colours.