[bā bǐ tuǒ]
- Methods: the tests of darkness-avoidance response in normal young mice and rats aged mice as well asin model mice with dysmnesia induced by anisodine model rats with dysmnesia induced by scopolamine hydrobromide and with orientation disturbance induced by pentobarbital sodium.
- Methods in10guinea pigs a window was opened in the posterior semicircular canal of the left ear with the right ear serving as the control for testing the assr under anesthesia with pentobarbital sodium.
- Or other compounds such as tribromoethanol nitrous oxide or barbiturates.
- "Or other compounds such as tribromoethanol nitrous oxide or barbiturates."
- Results: scot erg revealed that the latency time of b wave was most delayed in urethane group and shortest in ketamine group at the light intensity of3.5cdsm-2.the amplitude o2wave of ops was highest in846composition group and lowest in pentobarbitone group.
- Conclusion: the method is used for qualitative control of compound children's phenobarbital tablet.
- Conclusion: prn can obviously shorten hypnotic duration of pentobarbital sodium which suggests that prn could induce liver microsomal cytochrome p450in mice.
- Conclusion: ahs of children is most freguently associated with aromatic antiepileptic drugs including phenytion phenobarbital and carbamazepine.
- By making use of the enolization property of phenobarbital in alkaline solution its content in compound belladonna tablets was determined by differential spectrophotometry.the method was accurate sensitive and rapid.
- A trademark used for the sedative pentobarbital sodium.
- A trademark used for thiopental sodium.
- However the cross sensitivity among aromatic anticonvulsants such as phenytoin carbamazepine phenobarbital should be aware when aeds are adjusted and valproate may be a better choice.
- The experiments on the effects of the uniform magnetic field in mice autonomic action and nembutal subthreshold-hypnosis was carried out.the results showed that the field had definite effects of sedation and hypnosis.
- At the end of the sixth week all these experimental rats were anaesthetised with sodium pentobarbital and killed for obtaining their blood and liver tissue then the levels of alt tg cho ldl vldl cr bun and gs in the sera was tested and the liver tissues were examined by pathologic methods.
- The main products are phenobarbital primidone 5-fluorouracil 5-flucytosine phenylbutazone piroxicam aminoglutethimide tenoxicam propylthiouracil moxonidine hcl and their intermediates and devirates.