- n.兰姆糕 <印>孩子,婴儿
- In1729 scarlatti accompanied princess maria barbara to austria who married the austrian crown prince then moved to spain and spent the last28years of his life in madrid.
- Furthermore they argue an expansion of offshore production would dramatically increase the risks of an environmental disaster such as the one that struck santa barbara in1969 when an undersea well blew its top releasing a slick that spread over800square miles of ocean and soiled35miles of coastline.
- It was damp and wrinkled.
- Her fingers were white and wrinkled with washing.
- I have been hired often by the santa barbara police department
- I need to find a part-time job to supplement my meager salary.
- One measly tomato that's all we've had from this plant.
- Tummler: I knew a guy who was dyslexic.he was also cross-eyed.so everything came out right.
- Each language has borrowed heavily from various non-romance languages-french from germanic and celtic spanish and portuguese from arabic and rumanian from slavic hungarian albanian and turkish.
- Between the opinions of the editor and the bare statements of the wire service there is nothing nothing that is except a collection of snippets used as fillers between the ads and picked at random.
- Santa barbara celebrates the traditions of the california rancho period at the old spanish days fiesta with music and dancing open-air marketplaces with traditional california-mexican foods flower girls who hand out hundreds of flowers and four days of rodeo events.
- The boy stumbled through his recitation.
- Just as she was preparing to start walking the long way across town to the yankee encampment a battered wagon appeared.in it was an old woman with a lip full of snuff and a weather-beaten face under a drab sunbonnet driving a dawdling old mule.
- She's on her way to santa barbara with jack.
- There was one miserably small piece left.