- In addition the article study the stress distribution in the dentalwith different height of alveolar bone in post crown to comprehend the relationship between the support constitution and.
- Method: the clinical data ct scan and cerebral angiography of56cases with the sphenoid ridge meningioma were retrospectively studied which were collected during a peroid of20years in our hospital.
- Almost heaven west virginia blue ridge mountains shenandoah river.
- The incidence of hip bone dysplasia was54% showing the thinness of ischium and pubis branches the upward lifting of ischium and pubis branches the unregular change of arcuate line and the decreasing of iliac crest height.
- Neural crest induction and differentiation.
- There are many varieties of kimono: the long-sleeved gorgeous kinds worn by geisha or young girls the formal kimono stamped with the wearer's family crest and worn on ceremonial occations; kimono for men and kimono for children.
- The sensory may be differentiated into ciliated receptor cells with4-8shortly tubular cilia arised from the top of each cell and microvilus arised from the c ellular tops.the mucaus cells are sphere or rod.
- Under transmission electron microscope rer and golgi complex dilatation chondriosome swell and ridge disappearance could be observed on cells of stomach epithelium mucosa of p.robusta collected from heavy pollution area.
- Electron microscopic studies revealed broken mitochondria crista and decreased positive reaction granules of sdh in guinea pigs of15s pinching group after15days which recovered basically after30days.
- The maximum draw stress located on the lingual apex while the maximum compressive stress located on the lingual crest of the ridge.
- The most reliable method is barium meal radiography if the stomach is little the turn connects a line under ji of two side qia can diagnose for gastroptosis.
- Methods48cases with meningiomas confirmed by ct and mri were examined with the3d-cta from december2001to december2004.tumors were located in parasaittal and falcine for17cases 12cases in sphenoidal 7cases in olfactory groove 6cases in tentorial 4cases in parasellar 2cases in the cerebellopontine angle.
- Conclusion: wrinkled palm blunted atd angle irregular ridge abnormal pattern of palmar are characteristic dermatoglyphic features of schizophrenic patients.
- Pheochromocytoma is a neoplasm of neural crest origin arising in the adrenal medulla.
- Preculture decreased the degree of vacuolation and the cristae mitochondriale became well developed.