Taiwan pr. yai2
- The cliff crumbled away into the sea.
- A quarter of an hour later the boat is steaming along a narrow stretch of river again between sheer cliffs darkly green.
- Mile after mile it was like an invisible force drawing my attention toward the edge of the road where the soft shoulder gave way to thin air. I tried everything I could think of.
- Slightly succulent perennial with basal leaves and hairy sticky stems each bearing a solitary flower head with narrow pink or lavender rays; coastal bluffs oregon to southern california.
- Similar to shasta salamander; lives in cliff crevices and taluses.
- Originating in a dry habitat such as a rocky shore cliff or desert.used of a sere.
- On starless nights the great cliff was as black as stone a darkness towering high above the wide world but when the moon came out it shimmered pale and icy as a frozen stream.
- As early as march11 shaef intelligence had warned eisenhower that the nazis were planning to make an impregnable fortress in the mountains and that hitler himself would command its defenses from his retreat at berchtesgaden the icy mountain crags were "practically impenetrable" it said
- The rock caves and precipice body in the north district of mogao grottoes have been all destroyed seriously after going through millennium vicissitudes.
- Work on the wall stopped at a200-foot cliff hanging over a foaming white river.
- The cliff is gradually washed away by the sea.
- Here one can admire the river terraces eroded caves the stratum surface the table mountain terrain crumbling cliffs while places like qingshuiguan the old ferry crossings the ancient trees and the old paths along the yellow river give the ancient qingling mountain cliffs a human touch.
- Is this a penguin or a cliff?
- As long as life still has changes and unpredictable excitement I would have the courage to climb up to the steep cliff and go down deep to the reefy lagoon.
- Any of various swallows such as the house martin or the purple martin.