- daughter in law
- n.女儿 adj.女儿的,如女儿的,关系如女儿的
- n.法律,诉讼,法学,法治,司法界,规律 v.对...起诉,控告 [军] Light Anti-Tank Weapon,轻型反坦克武器
- The bodies of the son and daughter-in-law...
- You want to be her daughter-in-law?
- The young woman herself a beauty a l'europeenne was liu yu-ying the widowed daughter-in-law of han meng-hsiang's colleague lu kuang-shih.
- His heart ached for the suffering child bride.
- She was given to another family as a child bride.
- She refused to say.it finally came out that the old maidservant wanted her as daughter-in-law and had promised her her son in marriage.
- She is a child bride.
- I'm with mrs.breitberg's daughter... in... law.
- Now it's for my daughter-in-law.
- Yu fu's mother had died when he was a child and when he and his father went out to work in the fields his bride was left alone at home.
- There chinese herbs are for the health of my daughter-in-law and mine.they have been processed in some ways.these foods are all processed candy and cooky without meat component.
- "Ah but" interposed more softly a young wife holding a child by the hand "let her cover the mark as she will the pang of it will be always in her heart."
- I shall always be your sincere friend without any inclination to nearer intimacy when you become my sister.
- Down under the mud the old toad was very busy decking the best room with buttercups and buds of water-lilies to make it gay for her little daughter-in-law thumbelina.
- Mammas pick their sons'brides on italy reality tv.