Chinese-English Translation of 娱乐的
- recreational; sportful
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 娱乐的
- People want to enjoy themselves.they don't want a civics lesson.
- Genre painting: painting of scenes from everyday life of ordinary people at work or play depicted in a realistic manner.in the18th century the term was used derogatorily to describe painters specializing in one type of picture such as flowers animals or middle-class life.
- "Genre painting: painting of scenes from everyday life of ordinary people at work or play depicted in a realistic manner.in the18th century the term was used derogatorily to describe painters specializing in one type of picture such as flowers animals or middle-class life."
- The exercise of sleight of hand or conjuring for entertainment.
- You cannot evangelize and entertain at the same time.
- "We will introduce a slew of new own-brand products including recreational vehicles and sport utility vehicles in co-operation with foreign automobile design companies" xu said.
- The rainbow olympic games formerly known as the rainbow games was first organized in1981in richmond virginia by a group of physical and recreational therapists.
- A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area.
- The santa claus that wearing red cotton-padded jacket fresh and green green basket the small bell of christmas tree golden color greeted our eye early let us waiting christmas day to oneself one is loosened reason of mad recreational!
- Any fish providing sport for the angler.
- Chelsea is his self-indulgence; it is for his entertainment and amusement.
- A recreation room in a private house.
- Located in the center of the financial and entertainment district and nearby rapid transit stations and shopping malls this finest hotel of the city of taipei combines unique architectural design that offers comfortable space and artistic decorations with personalized classic services presenting an irresistible attraction to those demanding the best and most tasteful.
- Provoking mirth or amusement; funny.
- A saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc..