- His mum is still smoking next to us...
- His mother's comfortable home was a giddy war room. Autrey's sisters kept track of appointments.media crews filed in and out.the phone rang constantly.
- They don't call me mother goose for nothing.
- He plays one bitch barrel full of a sackbut!
- He said:@ mayn't I go and play now aunt?
- He refused to hire a wet-nurse insisting that his wife suckle the child herself. Fortunately she had enough milk.
- He is saying in punjabi that his mother is very angry with us...
- L'd even be a sweeper for you! Really mom!
- A little child carried by its mother has its short arm held out for it that it may touch the wife of an aristocrat who has gone to the guillotine.
- A clinging possessive mother?
- Children squeeze snugly between father at the handlebars of a motorcycle and mother riding side-saddle at the back.
- "We find suitable surrogate mothers for clients serving as broker between them and introduce up-to-standard hospitals to carry out the artificial insemination if needed" said a division director surnamed xie with the self proclaimed pioneer online surrogacy agency www.aa69.com.
- It all started with the breakfast tray my mother gave us as a wedding gift.
- Some sounds bring it all back: the high-pitched squeal2of my mother's teakettle the rumble of the washing machine in the basement the jangle of my dog's license tags as she bounded3down the stairs to greet me.
- Woman is unrivaled as a wet nurse.