- her; hers
- An occasion to meet her.
- The serious-minded housemaid is not content to do what she is told to do.she has an unexpended balance of energy.she wants to be a general household reformer.
- The sleeves of a pale blue waist came only to her elbows.
- A tree that may in summer wear a nest of robins in her hair;
- Suddenly a lorry appeared in front of her--it seemed to materialize out of nowhere.
- A surgeon opened up her cheek removing the hook's barb and leaving at least30stitches inside her mouth.
- A sunbeam brightened her hair to gold.
- One evening while thor was away hunting loki the trickster god entered thor's home and cut off all of thor's wife's hair while she was sleeping.
- One afternoon sarah was shaking with cold in her bedroom.she had no work to do except schulenberg's bills of fare.
- A reddish saliva soiled the corners of her lips and she had a black hole in her mouth.
- An adult emotion was being born stronger than her vanity or her willful selfishness.
- Her needle-work was seen on the ruff of the governor; military men wore it on their scarfs and the minister on his hand; it decked the baby's little cap; it was shut up to be mildewed and moulder away in the coffins of the dead.
- Hence the devil have toed to concede lose to her the whole rights.
- And the court-ladies placed themselves in front of her and spread out their dresses--the swineherd got ten kisses and the princess--the kitchen-pot.
- And he lay upon her perfectly formed and unalterably complete in his love for her.