Chinese-English Translation of 失去控制
- out of control; go out of control; crack up
- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- n.控制,支配,管理,调节,抑制,控制器,调节装置 vt.控制,支配,管理(物价等),操纵,抑制
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 失去控制
- The anchor chain took charge and ran out.
- The bus get out of control and run into a wall.
- "Despite the situation in my country I should be there inside the country but because of the grave consequences if we don't receive urgent assistance-the destabilization inside tripoli and other parts of the country will be really beyond control" said jibril.
- Employee absenteeism has gotten out of hand.
- Fire went beyond control belowdecks.
- The geometric probability pg is defined as the conditional probability that a vessel will hit a bridge pier or superstructure component given that it has lost control i.e. it is aberrant in the vicinity of the bridge.
- Everytime that old indian drinks alcohol he completely goes haywire and wants to scalp everyone he sees.
- The situation in the inner city was reaching boiling point so the police were out in force.
- Slide without control as of a car that does not grip the road.
- Warned her that he was deliberately trying to infuriate her to make her angry enough to lose control.
- Then every time his left wing stalled on an upstroke he'd roll violently left stall his right wing recovering and flick like fire into a wild tumbling spin to the right.
- The farmer's pig run wild through his wife's flower garden.
- I ve got to stop her! Officer vogt thought realizing that at any moment the car could spin out of control.
- The danger posed by uncontrolled re-entry of outer space objects to earth and to other objects in earth orbits is real.
- The plane crushed ut of control.