- tarot (loanword)
- n (a) [C] any one of a special pack of cards used mainly for fortune-telling 塔罗特纸牌（主要用於占卜）. (b) [sing] game played with these 塔罗特纸牌戏: playing the tarot 玩塔罗特纸牌 * [attrib 作定语] tarot cards 塔罗特纸牌
- These include cities in latin america ( campinas and curitiba in brazil and queretaro in mexico) and asia ( changsha in china davao city and iloilo city in the philippines) that only the most sophisticated of internationally minded business people may have heard of already.
- 'was The hangman card from the tarot deck.''
- The abysmal regions below hades where the titans were confined.
- The purpose of tarot is to become all of ourselves through its symbolic and archetypal picture story of the human journey.
- Tarot is an information resource.
- Atziluth: representing the archetypal world pure divinity and yod of the hebrew name of god.it corresponds to the suit of wands in the tarot.
- Tartarus was a place of torment where wicked souls were condemned to go.
- About the tarot card murder case.
- On wednesdays come to the living room make some new friends hang out play music and just relax.the week is halfway finished!
- Now if any man ever had honour of the guardians of olympus tantalos was that man; but his high fortune he could not digest and by excess thereof won him an overwhelming woe in that the father hath hung above him a mighty stone that he would fain ward from his head and therewithal he is fallen from joy.
- A new sweet orange cultivar'tarroco new line '
- Tarot readings and other garbage.
- In the heartland a stavropol woman watches putin campaign for his united russia party in november.under his leadership the kremlin has expanded its influence over the restive provinces.