- Their lives ended in places called belleau wood the argonne omaha beach salerno--and halfway around the world on guadalcanal tarawa pork chop hill the chosin reservoir and in a hundred rice paddies and jungles of a place called vietnam.
- Even her loyalty to ashley could not make her believe he had been responsible for much of this well-being for tara's bloom was not the work of a planter-aristocrat but of the plodding tireless "small farmer" who loved his land.
- He was so blithe about his murders her blood chilled.words of moral indignation rose to her lips but suddenly she remembered the yankee who lay under the tangle of scuppernong vines at tara.
- Tallahassee is the state capital of florida.
- Tarawa was the scene of a major battle during world war ii in which united states marines took the island from japanese forces in76hours of intense fighting.
- Tarawa claims along with the neighboring nation of tuvalu that it faces extinction should global warming lead to any sea level rise.
- Tenggeli tala enjoys its fame not only in beijing's culinary but also brings mongolian culture and customs to the world stage.
- Willy... ketarakado... willy...
- I do n't think she cared much about old frank but it kind of teched her vanity and she's been sayin'as how you had good clothes and a carriage and lived in atlanta while she was buried here at tara.
- I spent a week in tallahassee one night.
- I know that ashley has been at tara ever since he came home from rock island.
- An'now his ma ole miss butler she come frum cha'ston fer de fune'l an'miss suellen an'mist'will dey come frum tara but mist'rhett woan talk ter none of dem.
- What's a pretty girl like you gonna do down in tallahassee?
- His latest came at the weekend when he scored in the3-0win over nastic which put his outfit right back in the title race.
- This isn't tarawa guam tinian or saipan.