- a plain
- n.平原,草原 adj.简单的,明白的,平常的,清晰的,普通的,朴素的 adv.清楚地 n.[计] 无格式
- The grass on my lawn is dying from lack of water.
- I spent all day weeding the lawn.
- We should mark the front lawn at adderbury for pall-mall.
- There is a verdant lawn in front of the dormitory.
- There were no iron picket fences iron summerhouses iron gates or even iron statuary of the lawns of atlanta now for they had early found their way into the melting-pots of the rolling mills.
- On a bit of lawn under a tree.
- A relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green.
- Since the new tanks were installed on the opposite side of the field from the parking ramp a horizontal micro-tunnel was drilled beneath the operating runway.
- Make an appointment with the indoor area of40level ground member of basis owner family with life function demand plan to have: porch sitting room dining-room kitchen advocate bedchamber and two daughters room.
- Scatter the lawn with grass seed.
- It's a private lawn reserved for member of the college.
- The middle part is a set of large tidal range tidal sequence including oolitic shoal fades which is made up of bedded-oolite dolomite and oolite limestone gypsum-tidal fades in sabkha environment which consists of bedded gypsolyte and gypsolyte-bearing gypsum-dolomite tidal facies.
- The central university for nationalities14college students carrying olympic promotional information the privately to guangxinanning county cents to maoping village of milford scattered in the mountains to the depths of the olympic publicity yao cellular knowledge to stimulate their interest olympics support and participate in the olympics enthusiasm.
- Self-closing connect valve can be installed at apron high and low point draining outlet of depot pipeling.
- But through our research on the hetaoping mineralization-concentrated region we find that the deposits in this area have a lot of typical characteristics of massive sulfide deposits and it also has the possibility of polygenesis.