- bad egg
- Wicked cruel boy! I said.you are like a murderer-you are like a slave-driver!
- Bad guy shoots him first.
- I'm a ghetto superstar and an international pimp.
- The pact between high architects and developers to them is a faustian bargain in which the architect is nothing more than a marketing tool there to provide a cultural veneer for the big bad developers whose only interest is in wringing as much profit as possible from their projects.
- The police gave the villain his quietus.
- The little wretch is only nineteen.
- Robin hood is an outlaw who starts to form a gang in sherwood forest to fight the injustices of the sheriff of nottingham who levies unpayable taxes upon the people.
- He had almost seemed like a human being and not the perverse wretch she knew so well.
- Beware of the sherwood bandit.
- The people in vyborg city didn't like him some of them wrote a letter to the bishop with calling him a koradji a bad actor.
- Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grindstone scrooge! A squeezing wrenching grasping scraping clutching covetous old sinner!
- The utility man's always a shade-ball.
- The villagers avoided him because of his association with the villain and viper.
- It is all those scoundrels of jews: they get in every time money changes hands.
- The idle young scamp is waiting for dead man's shoes but his father won't die yet he is too hale and hearty.