- bad temper
- n.(钢等)韧度,回火,性情,脾气,情绪,心情,调剂,趋向 v.(冶金)回火、锻炼,调和,调节
- The old curmudgeon was talking about the smothering effects of parental duty on creative lives.
- Can you make grumpy bear happy? If you and cheer bear get a strike you'll bowl him over with smiles!
- You have made a sick ill-tempered pitiful person feel cheery again.
- They were supported by two creatures who appeared to be no more than a small bad-tempered white cat and a large black and tan dog of friendly disposition.
- He met a crabbed cantankerous director.
- I don't envy him his bad-tempered wife.
- We have to bear with his bad temper.
- I know how to handle a bad-tempered boss.
- A cross dumpy woman.
- A fit of bad temper or pique.
- A final spasm of bad temper.
- He's a crusty old bachelor who lives alone.
- Kate has started to become a concern because of her excess of perfectionism and ill temper.
- Rein in means to control
- He was a tall man over six feet high and broad in proportion and he had a bluff rough-and-ready face all roughened and redden and lined in his long travels.his eyebrows were very black and moved readily and this gave him a look of some tempt not bad you would say but quick and high.