- an evil-doer
- Smells like an evildoer but surprisingly...
- Are we in the character assassination business or are we in the union business?
- We have to admit that on the ideological and theoretical front both central and local authorities have been weak and have lost ground.they have taken a laissez-faire attitude towards bourgeois liberalization so that good people find no support while bad people go wild.
- They are arguing for whom the bucket on the lawn belongs to. "This bucket is mine!" The goody-looking baddy says. "This is my bucket!" The baddy-looking goody says.
- In real life it's not so easy to divide people into goodies and baddies.
- It's one of those films where you don't know until the last moment who are the goodies and who are the baddies.
- The sincere letter that deal says true gold is not afraid of red ingle can continue to insist to be done the strategy that adopts a few correspondence strives for passenger source be everybody the word of hellion of metropolis believe what one hears?
- What if the werewolf is red sheridan?
- The wicked should not go unpunished.
- It's wicked to defame others.
- It floods the country with the bogus national currency and the bogus gold yuan notes thus ruining the economic life of the people and reducing the broad masses to bankruptcy;
- Therefore I write these things being absent lest being present I should use sharpness according to the power which the lord hath given me to edification and not to destruction.
- They were unrepented bad men.
- Did I mention bad guys smash up real good?
- Imagine also the uses genuine face recognition would have in man-machine communication let alone in analysing video from surveillance cameras for terrorists and criminals and comparing them against a rogues'gallery.