- They used fake receipts from shell companies with no staff or premises.
- And they're pitching products and services from trappist caramels to web site design.
- When his old premises in birmingham were demolished he had to relocate his business six miles away.
- To better fulfill more customer requests and inquiries our customer service centre in mongkok has moved to a more spacious location with better facilities to serve our customers and continue to provide efficient and excellent product warranty and other customer services.
- Starting virtual address for this thread.
- A city of ancient sumer in southern mesopotamia on a site in present-day southeast iraq.one of the oldest cities in mesopotamia it was an important center of sumerian culture after c.3000b.c.and the birthplace of abraham.the city declined after the sixth century b.c.
- Remember to write the return address and the zip code.
- A larger computer storage area usually used for virtual storage addressing.
- A posse of armed policemen made their way to the suspect's address.
- 1plant Location along with the size of the distillation refining blending and oil storage facilities as well as the construction schedule and the plant completion date.
- An interface which generally has the ability to gain mastership of the bus in order to give the central processor the address of a subroutine which the processor will use to service the peripheral.
- A city in central southwestern iran; ruins of ancient persepolis are nearby.
- If it is sent to him by registered post at the address for the time being recorded in relation to him in the register or otherwise notified to the registrar pursuant to a duty under this ordinance;
- The address of an interrupt service routine.
- In every nook and corner of the old camp.