- Shoppers entering the wal-mart supercenter here got a reminder not to try anything funny: two shoplifters stood outside with signs reading "I am a thief; I stole from wal-mart."
- The results show that the total heat source and its component fields usually have some positive or negative maximum value centres over the gulf of guinea the arabian sea the bay of bengal the japan sea and the tibetan plateau.
- You could tell her you're trading your six-figure income for a career in offtrack betting and she'd barely pause before yelping "go for it!"
- Singapore gold cup will be run after the final hong kong race on that day and racing fans can enjoy this singapore race either in taipa racecourse or off-course betting centres.
- He missed an attempt for a shoestring catch and the ball rolled to the bullpen.
- I understand that otc forex trading is not traded on regulated exchanges.
- We can try to buy some tickets outside the stadium from a scalper.
- Do we really understand the nature of the fund flows generated from the financial derivative trading in the otc markets?
- We beable to get ticket to the "sting" concert from a scalper outside the stadium.
- We are able to get ticket to the "sting" concert from a scalper outside the stadium.
- Pyo is written on signs outside farms where people can pick their own fruit and sometimes vegetables and so pay less than they would in a shop.
- Watched the proceedings from a ringside seat.
- Outside the store she said people who saw her wearing the sandwich board commented that the punishment was "cruel.
- It's like a thick fog or night blindness and it wants to throw you off course so you lose your way.
- This share is available on the over-the-counter market.