- My bogeyman and my... bad dreams?
- In spite of his messed-up parents he's really nice caring person.
- They took possession of his land and the land of og king of bashan the two amorite kings east of the jordan.
- With his ass whupped on the first day school'll be a nightmare.
- A fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the sound and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage frightening dreams.
- What most afflicted him with the sense of nightmare was that he had never clearly understood why the huge imposture was undertaken.
- And og king of bashan--his love endures forever.
- Yet when england's b team lines up against albania at burnley's turf moor on friday the newcastle united forward will be aiming to show once and for all that he is fit ready to reclaim his billing as one of the world's deadliest strikers and finally ready to emerge from an18-month injury nightmare.
- And altogether I paid pretty dear for my monthly fourpenny piece in the shape of these abominable fancies.
- According to egyptian army officials an army lieutenant and four enlisted men staged the attacked that transformed a hot sunny day of military muscle-flexing into a nightmare of thousands crowded into a assive concrete stadium.
- He is troubled by nightmare.
- He is having a nightmare.
- Maybe it was all a vivid nightmare.
- Removed global physical resistance from nightmare difficulty games.
- This could turn into a press nightmare.