- to be fond of
- A dentist might have2th dr or molar while a tonkinese cat fancier has tonk mom and a lawyer torts.
- A little boy loved to nete and play around it every day.
- A starlet would prefer the crummiest the rattiest the phoniest movie wheel.
- A pro. I like it.
- It is thus of common note that one may dislike or even hate a particular style while admiring its facility its strength its skilful adaptation to the matter set forth.
- I didn't take to him much at first.
- The antarctic forests are a land which time forgot where allosaurs still prowl the forests and ancient amphibians still hunt along the river banks.
- One day to the joyful surprise of the pair there appeared in the party wall a tiny crack through which they could murmur endearments and even exchange sweet kisses.
- A prima donna who is also an intensely serious artist.
- A young woman of a modest and pleasing guise was standing before a show window gazing with sprightly interest at its display of shaving-mugs and inkstands and two yards from the window a large policeman of severe demeanour leaned against a waterplug.
- Some more bread.we got the salami we got the prosciut to that you love
- Some people like teleshopping because it allows them to do their shopping without leaving their homes.
- .. Some times l get moody..
- Some stand-up comics pause to extend the laughter by making a slow sweeping eye contact with the audience from one side of the room to the other.
- A gamy little mare that loved to run.