- 1 onomatopoeia 2 onomatopoeic
- You kicked the side view mirror because he honked at you?
- "The dalai lama is a separatist so I don't think he should be honored with that.
- Likewise the stethoscope allows the examiner to detect mid systolic clicks in mitral valve prolapse and pericardial friction rubs.
- When wu chih-sheng and pai ching turned round to look the two men in black had disappeared. A red police van drew up and stopped nearby but it soon drove off again its horn blaring hideously.
- A piccolo trumpet; a piccolo concertina.
- The trumpet call melts gradually into the orchestral background.
- The starter gets its electricity from the storage battery which does all the electric jobs in your car: starts it runs the radio the heater the windshield wiper the horn and the lights.
- A grey dress with fitted bodice and flared skirt.
- As the trumpet is the loudest it normally carries the melody with the clarinet and trombone improvising above and below the trumpet respectively.
- But a certain man named ananias with sapphira his wife sold a possession
- 1now A man named ananias together with his wife sapphira also sold a piece of property.2with his wife's full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself but brought the rest and put it at the apostles'feet.
- 11from Troas we put out to sea and sailed straight for samothrace and the next day on to neapolis.
- Who durin'the disturbance pinched his finger in the valve of his sackbut
- Also at the press conference qi gang says china has expressed its disapproval of a visit to australia by the dalai lama.
- Over ten years ago stations on the tyne and wear metro were equipped with speakers that blasted out classical music.