- hello (interj., esp. on telephone)
to feed (sb or some animal)
- n.饲养,饲料,(动物或婴儿的)一餐 vt.喂养,饲养,放牧,靠...为生 vi.吃东西,流入
- Hello mrs poe speaking.
- Hello robert wagner speaking.
- Hello I'm calling from sportswear unlimited.
- Well missy what do you want?
- Well these changes really throw a monkey wrench into the system.
- Hey jinsoo! Don't be such a party pooper!
- Asiatic mulberry with white to pale red fruit; leaves used to feed silkworms.
- A child was feeding the peahen in the zoo.
- 20a Young girl is seen feeding the swans in a sheltered public park.
- Nitrile showed more toxicity to the liver and kidney than ozt and itc did.it was harmful to blod and caused plasm protein solidified.
- Formerly considered to be fungi they are made up of independently living amebas that feed on bacteria which they ingest by phagocytosis.
- The growth condition of? Polypedates megacephalus? Tadpoles were observed when fed respectively with algae egg yolk water flea and eel fodder.
- So he brought him into his house and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet and did eat and drink.
- Make smearcase for the children feed what's left to my hogs.
- "The desert wolf" is about old jingad the chief hunter and his fellows.when some of the hunters killed five wolf cubs the mother wolf stole the chief's two-year-old grandson gouwa and brought him up as a wolf child.