- sound of breaking or snapping (onomatopoeia)
- n.声音,语音,噪音,吵闹,海峡,听力范围,探条 adj.健全的,可靠的,合理的,有效彻底的,健康的 adv.彻底地,充分地 vi.发出声音,回响,测深,听起来 vt.使发声,宣告,听诊,测...深,试探
- The policeman rose to his feet, bowed to us and then clicked his heels together.
- The captain click his heel together and salute his superior officer.
- A gush of tears at her mother's farewell kiss a touch in her throat when the cars clacked by the flour mill where her father worked by the day a pathetic sigh as the familiar green environs of the village passed in review
- A gush of tears at her mother's farewell kiss a touch in her throat when the cars clacked by the flour mill where her father worked by the day a pathetic sigh as the familiar green environs of the village passed in review and the threads which bound her so lightly to girlhood and home were irretrievably broken.
- His camera was clicking away.
- He swung about facing the crowd clicked his heels together and bowed like a dancing master a bow that was graceful for so powerful a man and as full of impertinence as a slap in the face.
- I heard the click of the door behind me.
- "At the sight of napoleon the young frenchman clich? D his heels together."
- With a reluctant backward glance the well-disciplined child held to her nurse's hand and was pulled out the door just as tom came back preceding four gin rickeys that clicked full of ice.
- She broke the broom handle over her knee with a loud snap.
- He snapped the pencil in two.