Chinese-English Translation of 商业机构
- commercial organization
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 商业机构
- A commercial establishment for processing or selling milk and milk products.
- The financial press might well argue that commercial outfits use pr endlessly to plug their products flatter the boss's ego or push a share price.
- Insurance market deepening also depends on the scale and growth of related markets including sales of cars and other consumer durables residential and commercial mortgage markets business establishments disposable income and commercial and trade transactions to name a few.
- A written record or communication as in a business office.
- A business firm that publishes newspapers.
- A business firm that publishes magazines.
- It's free for personal and commercial use.
- A business establishment for commercial agents or factors in a foreign country.
- A foreign-capital enterprise is entitled to sell of its own accord the products produced by itself on the chinese market in accordance with the approved sales proportion; it may also appoint a chinese commercial agency to sell its products on a commission basis.
- A commercial establishment featuring rows of coin-operated games.
- A business establishment in which money is kept for saving or commercial purposes or is invested supplied for loans or exchanged.
- A commercial organization serving as a common carrier.
- The surcharge for booking of exhibition facilities for events with admission charges and or sale of exhibits and subletting or involvement of more than one commercial organization will be suspended.
- The commercial organization responsible for operating a railway system.
- A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services.