Chinese-English Translation of 唉
- interjection or grunt of agreement or recognition (e.g. yes, it's me!)
- vi.(猪等)作呼噜声,(表示烦恼、反对、疲劳、轻蔑等)发哼声 vt.咕哝着说出 n.呼噜声,咕哝
- n.赞誉,承认,重视,公认,赏识 识别
- pron.它;Italy,意大利;Information Technology,信息技术
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 唉
- By sighing away for hours, she hoped to get some money from her mother.
- Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boys would have come into the world without heads.
- Ah well, I suppose there's nothing like an occasional setback to make you realize how lucky you really are.
- Well, I think it will have to do.
- Oh, let him have the old mower if he says it's his--and much good may it do him.
- Ah, how they made them skip and lift their heels at the very first crack of the whip!
- "Alas I may say with lucullus if I could have anticipated the honor of your visit I would have prepared for it.
- "Well I was afeard."
- "Oh I'll think of them later" she decided and pushed the thought into the lumber room of her mind and shut the door upon it.
- "It behooves him well if he be still in life" responded the townsman. "Now good sir our massachusetts magistracy bethinking themselves that this woman is youthful and fair and doubtless was strongly tempted to her fall"
- Woe to the land of whirring wings along the rivers of cush
- Alas poor duke! The task he undertakes is numbering sands and drinking oceans dry: where one on his side fights thousands will fly.
- Alas why gnaw you so your nether lip?
- Alas he is betray'd
- Alas! The heavy day!