command to a horse
clatter (of horses' hoofs)
- The cart clattered over the cobble-stones.
- She snapped her bag shut.
- A pattern of drumbeats characterized by four basic beats and alternating left-handed and right-handed str
- Will stethoscopic wall of bosom of the area before be being put to the heart audibility every normal cardiac cycle by "dong" "da" two composition.
- In this state they set forth with the sharp rain driving in their faces: clattering at a heavy dragoon trot over the uneven town pavement and out upon the mire-deep roads.
- Then there were the hammering explosions past his ears and the gun barrel hot against his shoulder.
- I picked up the shears and began to clack them menacingly in mid-air.
- All I could hear was the click of my own heels on the linoleum.
- Many a man has professed to me that his brain never works so well as when he is swinging along the high road or over hill and dale.
- Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon with all the trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes with all the chief spices.
- This machine is knocking badly.
- It happened again just as they were passing one another: it was only a twitch a quiver rapid as the clicking of a camera shutter but obviously habitual.
- The clatter of pots and pans.