- laughing out loud (onomatopoeia)
laughing [la:fiŋ; (-) 'læfiŋ]
- adj.带笑的,可笑的 n.笑
- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- adj.高声的,不断的,喧吵的 adv.高声地,大声地
- She let out a real belly laugh when she heard what had happened.
- The lord chancellor recommends the high court and circuit judges.
- This is my first bilingual english-chinese article. Haw-haw I have brewed it for a long time. Eventually it becomes true!
- Thank primus! I get some companies to betray.muhahahah!
- Hahahaha you say he's well-behaved?
- Melrose reared his arm back to strike then burst into laughter.
- Before his facile perils and ready laugh life was no longer an affair of serious effort and restraint but a toy to be played with and turned topsy-turvy carelessly to be lived and pleasured in and carelessly to be flung aside.
- Great! We are from the same city! In china when townee see townee tears form two eyes.haha.
- Mr.stryver laughed till he shook his precocious paunch.
- But at this sally which I made with something of a smile myself he fairly laughed aloud.
- She gave a trilling laugh.
- China's limei xie competes in the final of the women's triple jump competition at the15th asian games at khalifa stadium in doha monday11december2006.
- Whereupon the rich friends lent her some of their own finery; and after laughingly applying paint and powder they laced her into a sky-blue silk dress so low that modest meg blushed at herself in the mirror
- And after laughingly applying paint and powder they laced her into a sky-blue silk dress so low that modest meg blushed at herself in the mirror and laurie who was at the party openly expressed his surprised disapproval.
- This was a completely disarming man with the face of a jolly round peasant baker whose legitimate activity was one of the big milk companies.