- They finish dinner.the waitress comes back and clears off the table.she brings cooper his coffee and pie a la mode and su and chen their tea
- They gave us tiddly little cups of coffee.
- He walks into the bathroom with a steaming cup of coffee.
- He pit the poor schnook cleaning table in the coffee shop.
- He has made a cup of coffee for you.
- He gave his coffee a stir with the spoon.
- At a pond he stopped and shot some reflections on the water made by an odd-shaped tree branch when he finished he sat on the running board of his truck drinking coffee smoking a camel and listening to the wind in the birch trees.
- To add complexity and brightness ethiopian harrar kenyan yemen mocha zimbabwe and zambian coffees are used.
- Stop by the polar pit cafe for some hot chocolate!
- 80p For a cup of coffee? What a rip-off!
- One sunday he was sad and lonely at a coffee shop in the town when the post girl had run into him where he was seated.
- A pot of stew; brewed a pot of coffee.
- Start your day with a coffee at stylish anise and return later to see it converted into a fashionable wine bar and fabulous french restaurant.
- The cedar forests on the city outskirts are still clothed in wintry white but the streets of helsinki are wash in sunshine.
- Currently our products include dolmades wine leaves bulgur cheese olives olive oil sun-dried tomatoes lentils meat products fruit juices mineral water turkish coffee etc.