- to sip
to smack one's lips
- n.滋味,风味,少量,拍击 v.带有...风味,用掌击,拍打
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- v.品尝,辨味,(of)有 ...味道,领略 vt.体验,感到 n.味道,味觉
- His wife tut-tutted with annoyance.
- I couldn't bear to sit with him at the same table, because he smacked his lips as he ate his food.
- 听到他咂咂舌头的声音，她疑惑不解在想： "我说错了什么？"
- "What have I said wrong now?" She wondered, as she heard he click his tongue.
- The boss and his secretary bell gave Jack the raspberry today.
- "With a mocking smile and a smack of the lips she nodded." If you're in such a state tonight by file time you sit for the palace examination I dare say you'll even forget the first primer you ever read. "
- A loud sound expressing disapproval; a raspberry.
- Vincent esparza carries a gun?
- Others had a bowl of liquor and after inviting those around to join in would drink slowly smacking their lips after each sip and breaking wind noisily.
- A series of clucks or clicking sounds such as those made to urge on a horse.