- n.呕吐,呕吐物,催吐剂 vi.呕吐,大量喷出 vt.吐出,呕吐
- The rank smell of vomit reached me.
- But at least I had no sooner eaten my first meal than I was seized with giddiness and retching.
- The laugh turned to a screech and then a retch. C
- A kind of slimy stuff of a most nauseous odious smell "
- To excite nausea or loathing in; sicken.
- Especially when I feel seasick I cannot stand watching someone else vomiting. "
- Have you ever nauseated or vomited?
- Some of the tv adverts are truly nauseating.
- Jousts slush and uproar of battles the frozen deathspew of the slain a shout of spear spikes baited with men's bloodied guts.
- This is the part that makes me queasy.
- So you're the upchuck specialist.
- The food looked absolutely revolting.
- Til I found out she was on her creep
- Choke retch or have a spasm causing one to regurgitate.
- To experience a regurgitative spasm in the throat as from revulsion to a food or smell or in reflexive response to an introduced object.