- to bear
- When your suffering is finished fortune will come; when your blessings are used up misfortune will come.
- Camels are tough and hardy creatures.
- I do not have any special skill has the determination which bears hardships and stands hard work with a glib mouth.also some pair of industrious hand.
- The personality diligency; work hard can have a rough time; have team spirit be good at communion have leadership; be rich with creativity have strong independent thinking ability; have the strong expression ability; dare to face a difficulty dare to admit and correct mistake.
- You have to be hardy to live in such an inhospitable place.
- He is a true hero who is ready to overcome difficulties bear hardships and fight courageously and resolutely to cross the yangtze river.
- The home team paid dearly for their defensive errors eg by losing the match.
- In july2007company with brand-new posture enters zhejiang province establish a branch in ning bo above all; for rapid patulous market peaceful wave branch invites sincerely heart of a batch of honest be as good as one's word red-blooded preserving now have will can hard-working want to recruit him talent a person with breadth of vision that changes him destiny joins in.
- Thus it was said in the town when the bishop does not indulge in the cheer of a cure he indulges in the cheer of a trappist.
- To have a very rough time
- Strong team-work and hard work spirit.
- Do we stay at such a home in the beginning not going out to live a tough life and to venture? This is what we should ponder over.
- All leading party cadres should be the first to concern about the country and the people and the last to enjoy life; be the first to bear hardships and the last to enjoy themselves; support and help others first instead of only thinking about how to get rich themselves let alone seeking unlawful interests by abusing power.
- Now is not popular bear hardships take exercise take long march route again for instance I feel to attend motion of a few limits to may have to the person's volition take exercise.
- He could evade its pangs if he was quick-witted enough: it was chiefly when he showed stupidity that o'brien pulled the lever.