- hair line
- Tom has a receding hairline, ie His hair has stopped growing at the forehead and temples.
- The fixation method of transcalvarial suture takes advantages of the depth and configuration of the calvarium allowing the use of autogenous material.
- Appied anatomization of eyebrows resoration with flap behind ears displacement.
- Methods the small incision in the hairline was used under local anesthesia and decollement was performed through subgaleal and superficial temporoparietal fascia with special operative instrument set completely release the supraorbital rim cut or excise the muscle and fascia that product the facial wrinkles superior suspension of the ptotic frontotempon tissues.
- First opinion polls show that homophobia has receded almost as far as homer simpson's hairline.
- It made the temple seem lower than it was.every day his hair-line looked higher.he had observed all around him how blond men went bald first.
- In the first transplant session the frontal hairline should be established and coverage should extend at least to the vertex transition point.
- Also with quick critical eye she noted a scar on his cheek another that peeped out from under the hair of the forehead and a third that ran down and disappeared under the starched collar.
- This report retrospectively investigated the effectiveness of temporal minor intrahairline incision in the reduction of zygomatic arch fracture.