- n.发工资,付清,盈利,<口>(故事等的)高潮,报应,贿赂 adj.决定性的
- What is left of your pay after deductions for taxes and dues and insurance etc.
- Wages are paid on fridays.
- The back pay given for various months of the fourth quarter of1993shall be merged with the originally issued wages on which individual income regulatory tax is calculated and levied;
- In the days of hyperinflation we would rush to the market as soon as we were paid and buy our weekly groceries before they were marked up.
- During worker on business goes out miss because of contingency have approved for distribution of the salary inside3months that month from accident happening stop hair salary since the4th month by inductrial injury insurance fund is made offerings to to its the relative pays by the month make offerings to relative pension life inconvenient can advance one-time labour to die50% of grant-in-aid.
- Obligate wants to give board expense and the basiccest life above all after sending salary every months required spending.
- This kept us going until pay-day.